First, poop steaks in Japan. Now, terrorist proof toilets in Moscow. This has been one shitty Friday!
Japanese scientists have devised a method to make steak out of human crap. Let me repeat that in case it didn’t sink in the first time; Japanese scientists have figured out a way to make poop steaks.
In an effort to alleviate the food shortage, as well as the environmental impact of cattle raising, Japanese scientists have developed a method to extract the bacterial proteins from human feces, and make steaks out of these proteins. They then add food coloring and soy proteins to enhance the look and taste. Even better, the scientists have actually fed this ” meat” to a test group. EEEEWWWWW!
What the hell are they going to call this stuff? Soylent Brown? Black Anus? Outhouse instead of Porterhouse? Browneye in place of ribeye? What kind of wine do you serve with poo steaks? Don’t tell me, I don’t want to know.
I can hear Sam Shephard now: Shit, it’s what’s for dinner!
Is Taco Bell behind this?
- Soylent Green Is People’s Sh*t! (reason.com)
- Japan scientist synthesizes meat from human feces (digitaltrends.com)
- What’s that sh*t you’re eating? Oh, it is? (sheffnersweb.net)
- This Steak Tastes Like Sh*t! ” Beneath the Tin Foil Hat (tomhuff.wordpress.com)
- Leave it to the Japanese to Invent… (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Poop Burger: Artificial Meat from Human Feces (Video) (dailypicksandflicks.com)
To date, TEPCO has dumped 11,500 tons of radioactive waste water into the ocean. TEPCO, as most of you may know, is the Japanese company that is responsible for building and operating the numerous power plants in Japan, including Fukushima. In fact, there are probably more nuclear power plants in Japan then there are Wal-Greens in the U.S.
While there are many debates as to whether or not this practice is safe, or even a violation of international law. A bigger question remains in my mind; when will Godzilla appear? While there is scientific debate on how all this radiation is going to affect our environment, as well as the health risks to our population (trust me, radiation is baaaad!), there is going to unquestionably be genetic mutations in the plant and animal life living in the ocean around the dumping site. This brings me back to the Godzilla question.
We all remember the Godzilla movies and the bad ass lizard’s history: The premise was that a Hydrogen explosion in Japan’s waters created the mutant reptile, and he came ashore to wreak havoc on Japan. Later in the sequels, he became BFF with the people of Japan, and robustly defended the nation from such baddies as Mothra, The Thing, and Monster Zero. Much later he became pissed off again and went after New York City, as well as Matthew Broderick.
So when is it going to happen? When is the giant thunder lizard going to return and show his displeasure? If TEPCO keeps dumping radioactive waste water into the ocean unfettered, I’m betting we see him sooner than later. You think Glenn Beck brings the crazy? Wait until you get a load of GODZILLA!
- Japan: TEPCO To DUMP 11,500 Tons of Nuclear Radioactive Water Into Pacific Ocean (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- TEPCO Knew Radiation In Seawater Is 7.5 Million Above Normal Before It Started Dumping Radioactivity In Sea On Monday | zero hedge (tomhuff.wordpress.com)
- “Radioactivity Found in Fish as Tepco Purges Nuclear Plant” and related posts (theyeshivaworld.com)
- “S. Korea expresses concern at TEPCO’s release of radioactive water” and related posts (newsonjapan.com)
- Tepco Explores a New Low as Troubles Mount (blogs.wsj.com)
- Japan dumps Nuclear Toxic Water into Sea-Health Effects,Video. (ramanan50.wordpress.com)
So What’cha Want?
You’re So Funny With The Money That You Flaunt.
Where’d You Get Your Information From?
You Think That You Can Front When Revelation comes?
From the Beastie Boys: So What’cha Want?
Glenn Beck is pissed at MSNBC commentator Lawrence O’Donnell. Ordinarily I don’t comment too much on Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity, etc. Frankly, I think all the face time they receive in the media and blogosphere gives them a feeling of legitimacy, and only encourages them to become even more outrageous with their inflammatory comments.
However, I do make exceptions, and today would be one of those times. On two separate occasions, Beck has launched into a tirade about O’Donnell’s comments concerning the Book of Revelations. O’Donnell stated that the Bible is “a book of fiction” and that “no sane person” takes the Bible completely literally. In other words, O’Donnell is confirming my beliefs that he is a highly intelligent person.
Apparently the prophet Beck has taken umbrage with O’Donnell’s comments. On his radio show from Monday, Reverend Beck had this to say; “There’s a whole network that seems to be the anti-God network being set up,” he said. “They are preaching that no intelligent person believes in the Book of Revelation. I will tell you that I know a lot of intelligent people who believe deeply in the Book of Revelation.”
What Beck was saying is that not only is MSNBC full of bleeding heart libtards out to undermine the “Umerican way,” MSNBC is also full of evil, devil worshipping atheist. It gets better, Beck further went on to say this about Revelations: “The world is about to be plunged into complete and utter darkness and despair.” “Quite honestly, famine will follow.” I guess god must be a regular listener to Beck, as well as an oft time caller to the show. How else would the Beckatollah get such privileged inside information? It’s a good thing I’m a born again athiest, otherwise I would be scared shitless!
I think Beck just may be the scariest of the conservative talk show personalities. His rants are borderline psychotic; when he talks of himself fulfilling a higher purpose, he is confirming to a lot of the public that he belongs in a rubber room. When conservatives complain that liberals are generalizing about the conservative movement to restrict our civil liberties and turn America into a police state, we need only to point at Glenn Beck. He is one of the faces of the uber right wing wackos who are at the fore front of the seditious hate rhetoric that has become pervasive in our social and political culture.
Mr. Beck you are an extremist christian conservative lunatic, and you need to be lead away from your microphone in a straight jacket, you bible thumping fascist twit.
- Lawrence O’Donnell Says He’s ‘Driving Glenn Beck Crazy’ (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Beck Attacks ‘Non-God Fearing’ O’Donnell, Says It Doesn’t Hurt To Prepare For The Apocalypse (mediaite.com)
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Glenn Beck ‘Even Crazier Than Usual’ (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Lawrence O’Donnell Courts Glenn Beck Viewers With Definitive Answer On The Apocalypse: It’s Not Happening (mediaite.com)
There is a very interesting article on Yahoo this morning. It seems as if the Japanese government has been covering up many safety violations and accidents in their nuclear power industry. Go figure. Since the early 60’s, when the Japanese government decided to ween itself off its dependance of foriegn oil, the nuclear power industry has enjoyed a cozy relationship with federal regulators. There has been a history of accidents and cover ups in Japan that is only rivaled by the U.S. relationships with the oil industry. The list of Japanese power plant accidents is a long one, and includes
_In 1999, fuel-reprocessing workers were reported to be using stainless steel buckets to hand-mix uranium in flagrant violation of safety standards at the Tokaimura plant. Two workers later died in what was the deadliest accident in the Japanese industry’s history.
• At least 37 workers were exposed to low doses of radiation at a 1997 fire and explosion at a nuclear reprocessing plant operated in Tokaimura, northeast of Tokyo. The operator, Donen, later acknowledged it had initially suppressed information about the fire.
• Hundreds of people were exposed to radiation and thousands evacuated in the more serious 1999 Tokaimura accident involving JCO Co. The government assigned the accident a level 4 rating on the International Nuclear Event Scale ranging from 1 to 7, with 7 being most serious.
• In 2007, a powerful earthquake ripped into Japan’s northwest coast, killing at least eight people and causing malfunctions at the Kashiwazaki Kariwa nuclear power plant, including radioactive water spills, burst pipes and fires. Radiation did not leak from the facility.
In 1978, control rods at one Fukushima reactor dislodged but the accident was not reported because utilities were not required to notify the government of such accidents.
In 2006, Tepco reported a negligible amount of radioactive steam seeped from the Fukushima plant — and blew beyond the compound.
There are currently 54 nuclear plants in Japan, with 2 more under construction, and 11 more plant proposals to build. All in a heavily populated nation that is a virtual earthquake and tsunami magnet. It appears that Tepco built all these plants while cutting corners, and ignoring many industry standards. Tepco and the Japanese government have managed to put the entire island, and now possibly the planet at a danger level of epic proportions. Thanks to them, it probably will not be long until we all become luminescent like so many glo-sticks at an ecstacy laden rave. Considering the history of corruption in all of our energy industries, if this is President Obama’s idea of clean energy for America, I’ll pass. Thanks but no thanks.
- The energy company behind Japan’s nuke crisis (cbsnews.com)
- Japan’s Nuclear Power Industry Has History Of Scandals (huffingtonpost.com)
- Fukushima nuclear plant owner falsified inspection records (theaustralian.com.au)
- Japan’s BP? (bbc.co.uk)
The news from Japan keeps getting worse; so far it has been estimated that there are over ten thousand dead, and over ten thousand people missing. Several towns and cities have been completely wiped off the map, while the #3 economy in the world has plunged into its worst level since WWII. The downward spiral of the Japanese economy will probably send the global economy into deepening recession. Meanwhile, there is a potential nuclear catastrophe brewing that would make the economic worries seem minute.
Two more explosions were reported at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant this morning, releasing even more radioactive particles into the atmosphere. Experts claim that the levels of radiation are safe, but as far away as Tokyo, people have been instructed to stay indoors and seal off their houses as much as they can. There have been 4 explosions now at this plant since the 9.0 magnitude earthquake struck late last week.
Meanwhile the cooling pool at the #4 reactor has been reported to be boiling, sending radioactive steam into the atmosphere. This cooling pool is what keeps the nuclear fuel rods from overheating, and if all that water evaporates, the rods will be exposed and enter into a critical meltdown stage. Experts claim that while the crisis is worse than the 1979 incident at Three Mile Island, so far it is nowhere near the level of Chernobyl. How comforting.
The potential meltdown at this plant is not only affecting Japan, the claimed small amount of radiation that has been released so far is 4 times the normal amounts that already exist. This high amount of radiation will cause long term effects including bone cancer and leukemia, as well as birth defects in fetuses. Here’s the kicker; this will not only occur in Japan, this will happen around the globe! Radioactive particles have already entered the wind patterns that blow east across the Pacific; I would bet that radiation levels are already climbing around the Pacific Rim, including the West coasts of North, Central, and South America. If that plant blows, I’m betting we’re all fucked. It may not affect everyone immediately, but most certainly long term exposure to the fall out is going to have severe ramifications across the world.
I pray that the technicians left behind at Fukushima Daiichi can miraculously get this catastrophe under control; not just for Japan’s safety, but for the safety of the entire planet. Yes, it could be that serious. If you believe in god, pray. If you don’t believe in god, keep the people of Japan in your heart, and send all your available positive energy to the brave workers left at the plant who are trying to get this meltdown under control. They need it, we all need it.
Here’s the crux of the matter; the earth is a living, breathing creature just like us. What we’re doing to it is putting it in a dangerous position. While the earthquake may not be a direct effect from the abuse that we are heaping upon our Mother Earth, it is a sign that our planet has begun to fight back in an attempt to restore balance. I hope I’m wrong, but the mass extinction that we are trying so hard to achieve in the name of capitalism may be here earlier than predicted. Its catalyst is sitting in Northern Japan, and could trigger such an extinction. Fasten your seat belts; we’re in for a bumpy ride.
- Media Coverup of Massive Chernobyl Event Underway in Japan (mountainrepublic.net)
- New explosion at Japan nuclear facility (cbsnews.com)
- Japan Nuclear Reactor: 3 Cores in Danger (Infographic) (nowpublic.com)
- VIDEO: Explosion occurs at Japan’s Fukushima reactor (conservationreport.com)
- Q&A: Is Japan facing Chernobyl threat? (cnn.com)
- Fukushima Daiichi: Worst Case Scenario (pamil-visions.net)
- Japan’s Nuclear Crisis Could Go On For Months (crooksandliars.com)
More footage from Japan. It’s been confirmed at least 500 dead, and over 500 missing. Meanwhile tsunamis have been reported across the Pacific, including Hawaii and Oregon. You can also find some great updates and images from the BBC.
- Hawaii braces for major tsunami after Japan quake (marketwatch.com)
- Evacuations Ordered in Hawaii (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Tsunami Warning issued for Hawaii, Guam, Taiwan (ironmill.wordpress.com)
- Pacific tsunami: Hawaii, US West coast and the Philippines issue warning (telegraph.co.uk)