Wouldn’t it be cool if the solution to the world’s problems was 80’s music? True, the decade itself was a huge carbuncle on the ass of humanity, but my gawd the music was fun. Speaking from personal experience, 80’s music is what got me through a horrific period of my life. To this day, I still want my MTV. If, you know, MTV actually still played music videos.
Anyway, enjoy. 🙂
- RT @thenoahkinsey: The GOP canceled the healthcare bill before the House voted. Seems fitting, as the only birth control their plan covere… 11 hours ago
- fb.me/1frP3l8iF 1 week ago
- RT @scoejarborough: One thing that isn't at all terrifying is that our President is literally a fucking idiot who knows almost zero things… 1 month ago
- RT @ByCommonConsent: He institutes a Muslim ban. He takes Jews out of the Holocaust. He mocks the memory of Frederick Douglass. It's white… 1 month ago
- sfchronicle.com/opinion/reich/… 1 month ago