Not Asking For It.
As a society, the way we treat rape and sexual abuse is back assward. It’s not a woman’s job to avoid rape: It’s the man’s job to – you know, NOT RAPE!!! No means no, and not saying yes means no. I repeat, anything other than yes means no!
Revealing clothes do not equal consent.
Flirting does not equal consent.
Coercion doe not equal consent.
Incapacitation does not equal consent.
I wish our society would stop blaming the victim, and start treating the perpetrators for what they are- violent criminals.
- I Don’t Want To End Rape Culture. I Want To DESTROY It. (dumbsainthood.wordpress.com)
- Rape culture and the friendzone (kevbeirne.wordpress.com)
- This is outrageous. fb.me/6MLWggTnU 3 weeks ago
- RT @thenoahkinsey: The GOP canceled the healthcare bill before the House voted. Seems fitting, as the only birth control their plan covere… 1 month ago
- fb.me/1frP3l8iF 1 month ago
- RT @scoejarborough: One thing that isn't at all terrifying is that our President is literally a fucking idiot who knows almost zero things… 2 months ago
- RT @ByCommonConsent: He institutes a Muslim ban. He takes Jews out of the Holocaust. He mocks the memory of Frederick Douglass. It's white… 2 months ago