The Girls Scouts Are Polar Opposites Of The Boy Scouts
It’s Girl Scout cookie season, so I’m not surprised that this graphic is making the rounds among the conservatives. Personally, I think that all of these “negative” attributes are actually positive. If a parent wants to shelter their daughter from education that they would actually need an use to survive, then they should just keep them in an organization of patriarchal ignorance, such as a church.
The Girl Scouts are doing right by these young women. If I had a daughter, I would be happy if she wanted to be a Girl Scout.
Now, about those cookies…
- RT @thenoahkinsey: The GOP canceled the healthcare bill before the House voted. Seems fitting, as the only birth control their plan covere… 3 days ago
- fb.me/1frP3l8iF 2 weeks ago
- RT @scoejarborough: One thing that isn't at all terrifying is that our President is literally a fucking idiot who knows almost zero things… 1 month ago
- RT @ByCommonConsent: He institutes a Muslim ban. He takes Jews out of the Holocaust. He mocks the memory of Frederick Douglass. It's white… 1 month ago
- sfchronicle.com/opinion/reich/… 1 month ago