Brian Beckmann Thinks Trayvon Martin’s Parents Are Sh!t Bags.
Apparently Miami-Dade Fire and Rescue Department Captain Brian Beckmann doesn’t like the arrest of Trayvon Martin’s killer. It seems that he doesn’t think much of Trayvon’s parents either. Beckmann is under investigation by Miami-Dade Fire and Rescue for this cute little rant he posted on Facebook:
Wow dude, that’s quite the racist little bitch session you have going there. I think you might want to exchange your fire helmet for a white hood. Yeesh.
- George Zimmerman’s MySpace sign-on was ‘datniggytb.’ A nickname, not a slur, source claims (dailykos.com)
- Dade Firefighter’s Facebook Post On Trayvon Martin Sparks Firestorm (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Fire captain’s racist rant sparks investigation (local10.com)
- Miami-Dade fire captain on Zimmerman charges: Blame ‘sh*tbag’ parents of ‘our urban youth’ (thegrio.com)
- Dade Firefighter’s Facebook Post On Trayvon Sparks Controversy (miami.cbslocal.com)