Charges Against Trayvon Martin’s Killer Expected to be Announced Tonight.
6 weeks after he killed Trayvon Martin, and 1 day after his lawyers dumped him on his ass, it appears as if George Zimmerman is finally going to be charged for Martin’s death. Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey will be holding a press conference at 6PM tonight, in which it is expected that she will announce that Zimmerman will be charged. Although details of the charges are not known yet, I would imagine it will be a manslaughter charge: Murder charges can only be filed by a grand jury under Florida state law, and Corey declined to convene the grand jury in this case.
As of right now, Zimmerman’s location is unknown. Zimmerman’s attorneys have stated that although he is still in the U.S, he is no longer in Florida. My guess is that he’s cowering in the basement of his personal confidant, Sean Hannity.
Posted from my CrapBerry
“Like” Beneath The Tin Foil Hat on Facebook for stuff you won’t see on the blog, or follow me on Twitter: @Tinfoilhatman3
- George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin shooting, official says (lesliebrodie.wordpress.com)
- George Zimmerman In Custody, Charged With Second-Degree Murder In Trayvon Martin’s Death (whnt.com)
- George Zimmerman To Be Charged In Trayvon Martin Case (alan.com)
- BREAKING: George Zimmerman will be charged in murder of Trayvon Martin (haleybehre.wordpress.com)
- George Zimmerman Expected To Be Charged For The Death Of Trayvon Martin (now100fm.radio.com)
- George Zimmerman expected to be charged in Trayvon Martin’s death (authordaisyroberts.wordpress.com)
- Zimmerman dodges first degree murder charge and launches website (lameducks.wordpress.com)
- Sources: George Zimmerman Could Be Arrested Soon; Grand Jury Won’t Get Trayvon Martin Case (annem040359.wordpress.com)