Police Video Verifies That George Zimmerman Lied About Attack.
The claims from George Zimmerman that he was attacked by Trayvon Martin has been undermined by a video of him being escorted into the Sanford police station by officers Mahoney and Tackleberry. The video clearly shows that Zimmerman had no blood or bruising around his head and shoulders, in spite of the leaked police report stating otherwise.
In addition, the funeral director who attended Trayvon Martin is stating that there were no cuts and bruised on Trayvon’s hands, which would have indicated a fight.
It’s time to stop dicking around with George Zimmerman, and time to prosecute his racist ass. His lies have been easily refuted, and he needs to be charged at the least, with aggravated murder.
Posted from my CrapBerry
“Like” Beneath The Tin Foil Hat on Facebook for stuff you won’t see on the blog, or follow me on Twitter: @Tinfoilhatman3
- George Zimmerman: Newly Released Video: No Blood! (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Surveillance video shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- ABC Exclusive: Police Surveillance Video Shows No Blood Or Bruises On Zimmerman (alan.com)
- The Zimmerman Video Outrage (thedailybeast.com)
- George Zimmerman Doesn’t Look Bloodied or Bruised on This Security Tape [Trayvon Martin] (gawker.com)