Kirk Cameron Controversy Keeps Growing: Pains to Defend His Stance Against Homosexuality.
Kirk Cameron was on the Today show this morning, defending his statement a few weeks ago that he did not support gay marriage and that homosexuality was ”destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization.”
Cameron also stated this morning that he has been a devout christian for 15 years and he doesn’t understand why- wait, back the bus up; Kirk Cameron is straight?
Posted from my CrapBerry
“Like” Beneath The Tin Foil Hat on Facebook for stuff you won’t see on the blog, or follow me on Twitter: @Tinfoilhatman3
- Kirk Cameron defends views on gay marriage (haleybehre.wordpress.com)
- The Real March Madness: Kirk Cameron Vs. Rush Limbaugh (thefrisky.com)
- GLAAD slams Kirk Cameron for ‘unnatural’ stance (kenyatta2009.wordpress.com)
- Kirk Cameron Tells Piers Morgan Homosexuality is ‘Unnatural,’ ‘Destructive’ (inquisitr.com)
- Alan Thicke on Kirk Cameron’s anti-gay views: ‘The Old Testament simply can’t be expected to explain everything’ (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Chelsea Lately and Kirk Cameron’s Opinion of Gay’s (catholicsview.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: George Takei And Stephen Baldwin Debate Kirk Cameron’s Remarks On Homosexuality (huffingtonpost.com)
- Kirk Cameron becomes a “Growing Pain,” in the gay community. (theprbuzz.wordpress.com)