The Supreme Court: Serving The Wealthy For Over Two Centuries.
A toast from a New York banker in 1895: “I give you gentlemen, the Supreme Court of the United States-guardian of the dollar, defender of private property, enemy of spoliation, sheet anchor of the Republic.”
In light of the corporate favoritism the Supreme Court is showing 117 years later, does anyone in their right mind think anything as has changed? No? Yeah, me neither.
A tip of the tinfoil hat to Howard Zinn, A People’s History of The United States.
Posted from my CrapBerry
- Scalia Rewrites History of Bush v. Gore Decision – and Scalia is one of those who has violated his oath of office! ~J (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Supreme Court. Is it really supreme, or just a bully. (somatist.wordpress.com)
- The Supreme Court has been Wrong before! (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- “I don’t think anything can prepare you to hear your own name referenced by a Supreme Court justice as if you are just a policy on paper.” (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Full Text of Supreme Court Verdict 2 G Scam (ramanan50.wordpress.com)