The Tennessee Tea Party Wants to Do What?
Those crazy Tea Baggers are at it once again: They are putting pressure on Tennessee state legislators to actually remove all references to slavery in relation to our founding fathers from American History text books.
It’s horrific enough that the oppression of so many is woven into the fabric of our history: to completely white wash their story and only portray American History from the white elitist point of view, only adds insult to the morally reprehensible enslavement of a whole race of people.
I can only say this to Tennessee Tea Baggers. When you push to take any reference to slavery out of the text books, you might want to push to have the Scopes Monkey Trial out as well. You’re less intelligent than the apes you claim not to have evolved from, and the apes have better morals. The history of that trial in your state might portray you in a bad light, so take that out with all the other stuff you want to deny.
Stop fucking with our history!
Posted from my piece of crap Blackberry
- First Tucson, now this: Tennessee Tea Party ‘Demands’ That References To Slavery Be Removed From History Textbooks (classroomconscious.wordpress.com)
- Teabaggers Want To Remove Slavery From School Texbooks (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- Tennessee Tea Party Wants To Whitewash History (ken_ashford.typepad.com)
- Tennessee Tea Party Calls Barney Frank ‘Perverted Sodomite POS’ (thinkprogress.org)
- Rep. Steve King Would Repeat Slavery Era, Says There’s Nothing He Would Change About American History (thinkprogress.org)
- Bryan Fischer Claims Tea Party Ended Slavery- 150 Years Later? (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Tea for Lou and Lou for Tea (politics.nashvillepost.com)