Jonah Mowry is Stronger Than Me.
You simply must watch this heart wrenching video posted by a young man a few months ago, just before he started 8th grade. His name is Jonah Mowry: He has been bullied since 1st grade because of his homosexuality. He is a cutter, with many physical scars that are only rivaled by his emotional scars. He made this video during the wee hours of the morning because he was scared and feeling very alone. He was so distraught that he couldn’t even bring himself to speak; he relays his message on hand written index cards. I was so moved that I cried almost as hard as he did.
There are a lot of Jonah Mowrys in the world, and they need our love and support, not our hate and ostracism. Please watch the video, and then like his page on Facebook. Tell him you understand and that you care. I’m sure he would be very grateful.
Stop the bullying
- This is outrageous. fb.me/6MLWggTnU 3 weeks ago
- RT @thenoahkinsey: The GOP canceled the healthcare bill before the House voted. Seems fitting, as the only birth control their plan covere… 1 month ago
- fb.me/1frP3l8iF 1 month ago
- RT @scoejarborough: One thing that isn't at all terrifying is that our President is literally a fucking idiot who knows almost zero things… 2 months ago
- RT @ByCommonConsent: He institutes a Muslim ban. He takes Jews out of the Holocaust. He mocks the memory of Frederick Douglass. It's white… 2 months ago