Are You Sure This is Saturday?
Let’s see, so far this morning I’ve:
Received an elbow to the face from my partner while I was sleeping, which interrupted my gay bar dream, not to mention made me scream like a 13 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert.
Got hit by a bad case of stomach spasms while trying to go back to sleep.
Had the shit clawed out of my back when the cat decided to use me as a ladder to climb onto the back of the toilet behind me. From that experience, I learned that ” People’s History of The United States” by Howard Zinn makes a helluva weapon against obnoxious cats. I don’t think the cat will become a fan of Howard Zinn anytime soon.
Opened up my blog to see that it’s gone over 40,000 hits in a little under a year: Thanks everyone!
I can’t wait to see what the rest of my Saturday brings!
- Howard Zinn’s Words… (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Justin Bieber Seen In Belfast Gay Bar (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Howard Zinn says this about Civil Disobedience (theshaunsaysthis.com)
- Welcome to Cold and Flu Season – Ten Things To Strengthen Your Immune System (healerman.wordpress.com)
- Broke Down (sjheart.wordpress.com)