Obama in Front of Me, or Frontal Lobotomy?
It seems as if Republicans are choosing option two. Rather than taking advantage of poor and elderly gouging prepackaged Democratic concessions directed toward slashing Medicare and Social Security, the Republicans would rather ” lead” this country into default than discuss tax increases. There can only be two motives for this; it’s either insanity, or greed motivated sabotage.
Think about it; the Dems offered cuts to programs that most Republicans have persecuted for years. Programs that barely scratch the spending surface. In return, the Democrats are asking for an end to subsidies and tax breaks to those who don’t even need them. Ask yourself one question. If these tax breaks are so needed by “job creators,” then where the hell are the jobs? These corporations aren’t reinvesting in our country, they’re reinventing ways to exploit our country. The Republicans, with their hands already stained green from corporate monies, are paving the way for a corporate take over of mega proportions; a take over of our country. No more Obama, no more POTUS, plenty more of a CEO running our country with 50 divisions instead of states.
The Republicans are not crazy, they are merely idiotic in their ideology. Rather than do the right thing, they would rather run this country into the ground in order to depose one of their most reliable allies- Barack Obama. He’s caving to nearly every demand of the GOP, yet they would delightedly let our country go into default, in order to put a big fucking plate of egg all over Obama’s face.
They will stop at nothing to eliminate Obama and the Democratic party; even if it means pushing our country into bankruptcy and alienating their own supporters by crippling Medicare and Social Security. Their course of action is a blue print that Machiavelli himself would admire, and in my opinion quite treasonous.
Take the risk of plunging our country, as well as the world, into economic chaos in order to displace the Democrats and protect corporate interests. What does that sound like to you?
Sounds like treason to me.
- Obama, Republicans meet on debt — plot endgame – USA Today (news.google.com)
- Obama: Debt dispute threatens Social Security (content.usatoday.com)
- Can you charge the country’s top elected officials with Treason? (skydancingblog.com)
- Miles Mogulescu: From “Change You Can Believe In” to “Eat Your Peas”: Obama Prepared to Cut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid (huffingtonpost.com)
- RT @thenoahkinsey: The GOP canceled the healthcare bill before the House voted. Seems fitting, as the only birth control their plan covere… 3 days ago
- fb.me/1frP3l8iF 2 weeks ago
- RT @scoejarborough: One thing that isn't at all terrifying is that our President is literally a fucking idiot who knows almost zero things… 1 month ago
- RT @ByCommonConsent: He institutes a Muslim ban. He takes Jews out of the Holocaust. He mocks the memory of Frederick Douglass. It's white… 1 month ago
- sfchronicle.com/opinion/reich/… 1 month ago