It’s Rapture Day And Boy Am I Hyped; I Can’t Wait To Meet Christ!
The Rapture must be under way! We just left the grocery after picking up some last minute Rapture supplies, and the place was nearly empty! Apparently, there are some pretty righteous people in eastern Cincinnati.
I thought that I saw Jesus outside my window this morning, but it turned out to be my neighbor in his bathrobe. The dude really needs to figure out how to close his robe before he ventures outside.
If you haven’t ascended yet, what are your plans today? I plan on spending the day visiting with my partner’s grandmother, doing school work (just in case my professor is still here) and going to catch an arena football game tonight. Of course, this is all subject to change if anything of biblical proportions happens to occur.
I’ll leave with these words in case the Rapture shuts down the internet, and I don’t make it back to the blog: Live each day like it’s going to be your last. Hang out with your mind, have yourself a blast!
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.
- Believing in the rapture is “American” (contrararian.tumblr.com)
- “I heard that Rapture is today…” and related posts (theknightshift.blogspot.com)
- All quiet on the Rapture front (cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com)
- Apocalypse not right now: ‘Rapture’ end of world fails to materialise (irreligion.org)
- Rapture is Bunk (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Apocalypse not right now: ‘Rapture’ end of world fails to materialise (telegraph.co.uk)