April Showers Bring Anti-Abortion Laws!
April has been a busy month for some states who want to legislate from a woman’s uterus: No less than 33 laws restricting abortions have been passed by 9 states.
Kansas leads the pack, with several laws passed last month, and even more proposals under consideration. This is not surprising to me; Kansas seems to have the highest ratio of pro-life christian zealot nut jobs per square mile in the country. If you don’t believe me, ask abortion Dr. George Tiller. Oh yeah, you can’t; he was murdered by one of those wing nuts a few years ago.
At the rate our states are going, it won’t be long before coat hanger alleys are open for business again in every state of the union.
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.
- Are We Still Fighting the Abortion “War?” (abortion.ws)
- Debate is on as thousands protest against abortion on Parliament Hill (theglobeandmail.com)
- Louisiana v. Roe | Mother Jones (cozumelianblogger.wordpress.com)
- Reviewing Abortion Bills Around The Nation (npr.org)
- signal boost: Maddow on South Dakota’s Anti-Choice Crisis (theramblingfeminist.wordpress.com)