Hey Birthers, I Got Your Conspiracy Theory Right Here!
The White House has finally given the birther movement the finger, by making public Obama’s Certificate of Live Birth. I’m going to give these right wing whack jobs an even better conspiracy theory to chew on: The Republican Party is in cahoots with Al-Qaida and the Taliban.
Outrageous? Think about it: Back in the 80’s Ronald Reagan supplied the Taliban with money,arms,and advisers to fight off the evil Russians in Afghanistan. One of the participants in that war was Osama Bin Laden. We trained him for christ’s sake. Who’s to say the party of Reagan hasn’t maintained that alliance over the past three decades?
The motivation for that alliance is simple; to create an atmosphere of terror in America, in order for the government to systematically strip its citizens of their liberties, and create the closed society that every wealthy uber right wing nut job dreams of.
Crazy? Yeah, it is. I pulled that out of my ass (or did I?), just like every dip shit Tea Bagging putz who claims our President isn’t an American citizen. To all you birthers: tuck your tails between your legs, and console yourselves with a warm cup of shut the fuck up. Leave the conspiracy theories to the professionals who have better imaginations than your dumb, narrow minded asses.
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.
- ‘Birthers’ won’t budge ()
- Releasing birth certificate is a good move (dailykos.com)
- My Very Own Conspiracy Theory Concerning, Dreams From My Father (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Bye Bye “Birthers”? (madcityconservative.wordpress.com)
- The Other Birthers (slog.thestranger.com)
- Move Over Birthers, Here Come the ‘Schoolers’ (newser.com)
- Conversation with a birther, why they’re not going away (americablog.com)