From Carving Out a Voice: Why You Should Care About the Rights of State Workers
Beneath The Tin Foil Hat was not the only blogger in attendance yesterday: Carving Out a Voice was there as well. Here are her thoughts on the events from Tuesday, as well as some in depth analysis of exactly what our people are up against. Don’t be fooled into thinking this is about the budget or that it’s not your fight. It is the fight of the middle class, the poor, women and children, minorities and people of same sex orientation. The Republicans are out to destroy us all! Carving Out a Voice also provides links to progressive organizations that need your help bringing Republican thuggary to an end.
- Wisconsin Gone Wild! Republicans Start Wisconsin War (culturalhealth.blogspot.com)
- Walker’s Fireside Chat: Give Me What I Want or I Lay Off State Workers (news.firedoglake.com)
- GOP governors taking aim at unions (washingtonpost.com)
- Radical Right: The Truth Behind The Anti-Union Assault …ThinkProgress.org (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- Carving Out a Voice: Thanksgiving Day (tinfoilhatman45.wordpress.com)